Thursday, September 11, 2008

On Your Mark... Get Set... Go!

Baseball tickets? Check


Airline web check-in? Check


Hotel reservation? Check


Forward information to wife? Check


Suitcase packed and ready to go? Check


Tired 5-year old who will sleep the entire way? Check


Aching back not looking forward to the 5+ hour flight? Check


iPod full of tunes and movies? Check


Laptop with extended battery? Check


It's really, really weird that in 3 hours, Oweghn and I will be on a plane across the country. I've promised Diana I would not lose Oweghn and I am just stoked to see New York City through his eyes. He is fresh off scoring his first competitive goal in soccer (earlier this evening) and the sugar high from his milkshake reward should create a manageable calm for the flight.


Kudos to Hotwire for getting me a mid-town hotel for a Long Island price.


This is going to be awesome!

No comments: